Ice Cream Making Video Course (Pre-recorded) - 1 YEAR ACCESS
Learn Online - Ice Cream Making using Natural Fruits & Flavors
Fees Rs. 399/-
Scroll down to see their work & feedback
Learn to make icecreams with real fruits
Pure Veg Icecream Making
1 YEAR Access to Video Course
This Course is available only for Android Phone Users in Knowbbies Android App
NOT available on iPhone / iPad
1 YEAR chat support
Pre-recorded Video Course
Professionally designed notes
Professionally designed video
Video is in Hindi. PDF in English.
Equipment required : Twin blade electric beater
Icecream making course has one video of about one hour duration. It covers everything that we teach in our 4 hours session at Pune center. Video is well edited, and everything is well covered. Our students have started home business & small scale manufacturing based on this learning.
About the Icecream Making Online Course :
In this Video Course, you will learn to make Icecream without any powders & preservatives. You will also learn to make Kulfi, mastani & falooda. It contains non-dairy whipping cream.
Knowledge gained from this course is helpful to make ice creams at home in small quantity upto 5KG which is enough for a party of 50 people.
You will learn all measurements in detail. We have also shared KG wise measurements for Icecream base making. This knowledge is suitable to start a home business to make icecreams as per the order.
NOTE : We have not used any preservatives hence this course is NOT suitable if you plan to manufacture ice creams on commercial level. Recommended shelf life of these icecreams is 8-10 days, hence this course is suitable for those who want to take up customized ice-cream making orders in small quantity e.g. upto 3-5kg or less.
This Video Course is in easy to understand Hindi language.
Recipe book i.e. Notes PDF file is in English language.
In the Video Course, we have demonstrated following items:
1. Basic techniques of Icecream Making without the use of stabilizers and preservatives
2. Detailed discussion about - How to use pulpy fresh fruits in icecreams?
2. Detailed discussion about - How to use citrus fresh fruits in icecreams?
4. Mango Ice Cream
5. Chocolate Icecream
6. Rajbhog Icecream
7. Coffee Ice cream
8. Guava Ice cream
9. Paan Icecream
10. Kulfi Making
11. Falooda Making
12. Mastani Making
Recipe Book, i.e. Notes PDF File contains recipes of:
1. Recipes of all above mentioned video demonstrations included, plus additional recipes of below flavors are included in the notes =>
2. Vanilla Ice cream
3. Tutti Fruity Icecream
4. Tender Coconut Icecream
5. Choco Brownie Icecream
6. Pineapple Ice cream
7. Butter Scotch icecream
8. Chilly Milly Icecream
9. Litchi Icecream
10. Kaju Draksha (Cashew - Grapes) Icecream
11. Choco Cup Icecream
12. Blackcurrant Icecream
13. Strawberry Icecream
14. Bon Bon Icecream
15. Custard Apple Icecream
16. Chikoo Icecream
17. Orange Icecream
18. Water Melon Icecream
19. Cookies Mint Icecream
20. Ice Cream Sandwich
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
*** PLEASE READ THIS SECTION BEFORE YOU ENROLL FOR THE VIDEO COURSE ***
1. Notes will be shared with you as a pdf file.
2. Video course is available in pre-recorded video format.
3. You will get 1 YEAR access to the videos in Knowbbies Android App. Not available for Apple users.
4. You can ask questions only in the messenger chat for 1 YEAR.m.me/knowbbies
5. Raw material is available locally in all main cities. You will have to locate them in your city.
6. Language in the video course is easy to understand Hindi. Notes PDF recipe file is in English.
7. **** Very important : This course is for those who want to learn for self use and to take small customized Icecream orders, making it from home. This course is NOT suitable for commercial manufacturing. We have made this course so that you can make icecreams by hand in small quantity for your own consumption and you can also sell them in small quantity (say for part of 10-50 people) as per customer's order and flavor preferences.
8. Video file will not be shared with you. Videos can not be downloaded.
9. You can watch the video by login to Knowbbies Android App.
10. 4G internet connection is required to watch course videos.
11. There are no preservatives & stabilizers used in making these icecreams. Shelf life of these icecreams is 8-10 days, flavors without fresh fruits can be stored upto 3 weeks in deep freezer.
12. There is no refund once fees is paid.
13. After you make the payment to enroll for the course, you will have to check your email. You will get email instantly after you enroll to the course. This email will explain you further procedure to access the course. This email will also have pdf notes file attached.
14. Ensure that you mention correct and valid email ID on this page. A wrong email ID will delay the process of giving course access to you.
15. At any point of time, you can reach us at email@example.com
This course gives you complete information about icecream making process without using any preservatives and stabilizer powders.
Photos & Reviews from Our Students
KNOWBBIES students have made it after learning from this course(They have designed based on learning & their creativity, their designs need not be taught in the course. Check above section to read details of what exactly taught in the video course.)
Arpita - Nashik
This course was very helpful and a good option sideline business for housewives..... So Thank You Knowbbies for this wonderful site and superb courses in this.
Anushree - Pune
Very well conducted and easy to understand instructions. After course QnA are also very prompt and helpful. Well done knowbbies..Happy to learn from you again!!
Tenisla - Panjim
Excellent demonstration well impressed with the teaching process learned many recipes and served many friends and family
Dipti - Pune
Hello team, I am very happy and satisfied with the ice-cream course. It's really interesting to do do this course when summer is around. All my family members are happy to have the relish. They explain every thing that too in detail. Nivedita mam explains in bold, italics and underline manner which is very important.
Sneha - Mundra
I like the method of mam...it's easy & owesome... explanation is very nice..I like this course & my daughter & my family members love this icecream...thank you knowbbies..
Sweta - Ludhiana
Course is very good. All the ice-cream making process is explained very clearly. I am very much fascinated by course.
Purva - Thane
Way of explanation is very easy. Results are superb!!! Everything is just perfect.
Swati - Delhi
I have tried so many ice creams flavours learnt by KNOWBBIES. All ice creams taste was so tasty & creamy as like the market ones. It tastes so fresh till 5days.
Mrs - Mumbai
Course was very nice chat was also good explain very clearly and favorite icecream
Tatyasaheb - Mungi
Knowbbies training made ice cream making madhe amhi khup chhan prakare ice banavne shiklo ahe thank u
Gauri - Pune
Course is really good. I have made ice-cream so many times for my family and they are happy too.
Mahima - Saharanpur
hi, i really enjoyed the course. very well explained n chat support is awesome most of the time i got prompt replies. which is really helpful.
Manasi - Navi Mumbai
Done my ice cream making course with knowbbies and it was really great. Awesome recepie we liked it very much.