Cold Process Soap Making
Learn Cold Process Soap Making. Professional Course.
There are 2 major techniques of making handmade soaps, that are melt & pour (MP) & cold process (CP).
This course is about Cold Process Handmade Soap Making.
For past several years Knowbbies is conducting soap making courses in Pune.
Make your own cold process soap using herbal powders / clays / puree / milk / butters etc.
In this Cold Process Soap Making Training, you will learn :
1. How to formulate your own recipe according to skin types.
2. Information regarding different Carrier Oils, Essential Oils, Butters.
3. Soap Making Safety Rules.
4. How to use soap calculator?
5. How to care for Cold process Soaps after making?
6. Step by step explanation.
7. Swirling Techniques.
8. Piping Techniques.
9. Layering Techniques.
Demonstration of :
1. Basic Cold process Soap to understand cold process.
2. Fresh Puree Soap.
3. Milk Soap.
4. Herbal Powder/ Clay Soap.
5. Cup Cake Soap
6. Butter soap.
You will carry home 3 ready soaps as take away. These soaps have curing time 6 weeks.
Detailed notes are included.
Calculations, Methods, Formulations, Tips, Tricks & Techniques will be discussed during the Cold Process Training Session in Pune.
Participant must be 18+ years in age for this training session.