Couverture Artisan Chocolate Making Course
Couverture Artisan Chocolate Making Course is the most advanced, unique & latest course in the market..
Checkout our Online Video Courses
This is the most advanced, unique & latest course in the market.
1. What is chocolate.
2 History of chocolate.
3 Difference between compound & Couverture.
4.How to melt chocolate?
5. How to tempering chocolate.
6. Coloring method.
7. How to make cocoa butter color and color techniques?
8. Tips on shelf life & storage of chocolate.
9. Costing packaging & Business aspects of chocolate making.
You will be making variety of exotic Bonbons, Confectioneries & Truffles Chocolates.
This is highly advanced training covering latest techniques of making Belgium Chocolates. This class is specifically for those who are already into chocolate making business.
You will make:
- Chili Cinnamon Bonbons
- Cream Cheese Bonbons
- Bonbons Rum
- Irish cream (wine) Bonbons
- Saffron Bonbons
- Raspberry Bonbons
- Coffee Bonbons
- Pistachio Bonbons
- Pate - de - Fruit
- Lion bar
- Healthy Crocodile bar
- Strawberry peanut praline bar
- Orange truffle
- Irish truffle
- Coffee truffle
- Cinnamon truffle